Maintain the product file in your electrical and/or plumbing/piping ERP system with up-to-date information straight from manufacturers. Our service also helps you increase sales: merchandise all your non-stock items by enabling an onboard catalog containing every item you can sell.
Automate your ERP data process and keep your system from becoming outdated using our eDataFlex® Pricing Service. Our format is tailored specifically to all the major ERP systems, providing electrical and plumbing/mechanical distributors pricing information that is both current and reliable.
Eliminate costly pricing errors using the proprietary PIK assigned to each product in the database. We also give you more data than what comes directly from the manufacturer: long descriptions with attributed content and high-quality product images. Even a distributor’s most inexperienced employee can save valuable time in locating the accurate pricing needed to supply customers.
You also get free automatic processing of your net price files with our Manufacturer Into Stock Pricing (MSP) program which comes with every eDataFlex subscription. All you have to do is email us the net price files you receive from your supplier. We’ll take care of the sorting, mapping and matching, and put it in your standard weekly update. You’ll get the net prices loaded into your system simply by processing your weekly update.
Another bonus is access to Supplier Xchange which provides you a more efficient way of responding to the high volume of price and bid requests from your contractor customers.
Keep the information you rely on absolutely current with our FTP download process (or however you like to receive large files).
Automation = Very Little Work
Since we program our data to fill your system directly, there’s little to no work for you to do in keeping the system updated. Simply save a file and it’s done.
Free Processing of Net Price Files
Let us handle your net price files with our Manufacturer Into Stock Pricing (MSP) program.
Supplier Xchange Included
Respond automatically to the high volume of price and bid requests from your contractor customers.
- Millions of electrical and plumbing / mechanical materials from over 650 manufacturers updated weekly
- Little to no work on your part to process updates
- More data than you get from the manufacturer: Long descriptions with attributed content and high-quality product images
- Keeps your system information from becoming obsolete
- Compatible with all the major ERP system vendors
- Updates prices, descriptions, part numbers, UPC codes, discount codes, velocity codes, and other mission-critical data
- Helps you merchandise all the non-stock items you sell