Supplier Xchange™ dramatically speeds the price request process by connecting the distributor to their customers in real time. It provides a more efficient way of responding to the high volume of price and bid requests and it's free for subscribers.
The process is simple – a contractor electronically submits a list of items to you from their estimating program or from TRA-SER®. If you approve them, their list is instantly matched against a pricing file you will have submitted for that customer. Within seconds the list is returned to the contractor with their specific pricing, ready to apply within the bid or estimating program.
Because every RFQ will be electronically responded to in mere seconds, it saves both you and the contractor time, and reduces the likelihood that a slow response costs you a sale down the road. Supplier Xchange helps you have more time to devote to solidifying your relationship with customers.
You also have access to a set of administration tools that allow you visibility into your customers’ quoting activity so you can develop strategies to earn even more of their business.
Respond to RFQ’s in Seconds
Once you’ve approved a contractor and set up their price file, any requests they send will be responded to electronically in just seconds.
It’s Free for Subscribers
If you subscribe to either TRA-SER or eDataFlex, participation in Supplier Xchange is free.
See what contractors are requesting most using our admin tools and reports.
From just a list of UPCs to complete pricing including alternates in a matter of seconds.
- Respond electronically to RFQ’s with contractor-specific pricing in seconds
- Participation in Supplier Xchange is free to TRA-SER and eDataFlex subscribers
- You have ultimate authority to decide which contractors are allowed access to your pricing
- Customers can ask for alternates, so even if you’re out of stock on one item, a replacement can be provided automatically
- Fuel your business strategy by keeping track of what customers are asking for most often
- Can connect directly into your ERP system, making periodic updates to your pricing files unnecessary
- Detailed emails are automatically sent to you each time a customer request is processed so you can follow up personally if you desire